Creating a Land id™ Print Map is a great way to export an image or PDF of your map that includes a title, contact information, personal logo, and detailed legend of any layers you have enabled. Follow the step-by-step guide below to use this feature:
- Open a new or previously built map. In each of those types of maps, you will see a “Print Area” button in the lower left-hand section of the map. If you are printing a new unsaved map, there will be no title.
- Click on the “Print Area” button to open the Print options. On the left-hand side, you will see options for your print, and a blue window will appear on your map screen.
- Adjust the map and frame everything you need into the blue window. You can zoom in and out using your mouse or the + and – buttons on the bottom right-hand side. Everything you see inside the window is what will be on the print.
- On the left-hand side, you can change settings for the print. You can change the base map, add overlays, and turn off or on any mapped features you have added to the map. Then you can choose to have your logo and contact information on the print. Lastly, you can choose the page orientation that best fits the print. You can also edit the page size, scale bar, and the DPI.
- Once everything is set the way you need it to be, you can choose to print out as a PDF or image.
- Next, you will see a window with print delivery options. You can select whether you want to receive the print map to an email. Then click “Print”.
- Lastly, the print map will process, and you will see loading bubbles on the screen. Wait for the map to process, and then click the link to your print map.
If you encounter difficulty using the print feature, you can watch our YouTube tutorial video for more help. If you still have issues or need additional help, please contact our support team.